Monday, December 20, 2010

The 6-month mark, giving thanks

So it's been 6 months since I went to the emergency room and was admitted with a pulmonary embolism. 

I thought I would take the time to give thanks to some of the people that helped me:

My family, Jayne and Stephanie Lindsey, everyone that visited me in the hospital and all of the nurses and doctors at Trident Medical Center in Charleston. Also, the following doctors:

Erica Gunnells, my primary care physician and her nurse, Carol.
Dr. Scott Miller, Lowcountry Lung & Critical Care
Dr. David F. Murray, Internal Medicine, Coastal Inpatient Physicians
Dr. Christopher McCarty, Cardiologist

Sarah Lyn Tuten, Registered Dietitian
Kristen, Dietitian at Trident



That's the short list of people that saved my life, 6 months ago today. Thank You.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete