Friday, April 15, 2011

Today's weigh-in: 387

Weighed today, 387.  Some thoughts:

It is hard to believe, but I am only 10 pounds away from 377...which will be the 200 lost mark. But there is no looking back.

I weigh every two weeks, so I am always sure to register a loss, but not be obsessive about it.  I've increased my physical activity and so it seems 3 1/2 pounds a week is about the average.  I will take it.

The eating continues to be the same: 2,500 (some days as high as 2,800) calories.  The one thing I've learned with this is I will lose more weight if I eat slightly more and work out harder.

When I was working out less and eating less, the weight loss slowed way down.  Isn't it funny how that works?

So what is the goal?  I want to weigh less than I ever have my adult life.  I once weighed 199 a long time ago, and I'd like to beat that. It is tempting to say I want to weigh 177 so I can say I lost 400 pounds, but I might look just a little too thin at that weight.

Today is a great day! Now off to the gym to pump some iron!

1 comment:

  1. I know this was a long time ago, but...congratulations!!! You should be very proud of yourself!
    (Kenneth McCoy from Austin, TX)

    ReplyDelete