Friday, April 29, 2011

Weigh-in today: 382

So I weighed today: 382.  Some thoughts:

1.) That's just 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks, down from 7 points the last 2 times I have weighed.  But that doesn't bother me. I've been lifting weights more, it could just be muscle mass increasing.

2.) For April, I lost 12 pounds.  I could be losing it faster, but that's really of no use to me. To lose it faster, I would either have to overdo the cardio at the gym or drastically cut how much I'm eating.  There's no point to either...If I'm not going to do it the rest of my life, I'm not going to do it.

3.) So...onward and upward.  But these next 2 weeks, I will tighten up the eating plan and increase the cardio somewhat, just to nudge the number down.

I'm figuring it's going to take another year, year and a half to lose the rest of this weight.  So I'm right on schedule.

Next weigh-in: May 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment