Sunday, April 3, 2011

What do I eat?

Since I have had some success losing weight, people ask me all the time what I am eating. So I decided to post today's meal plan.

I tend to eat basically the same thing every day, with dinner rotating between 3 or 4 different items. Tonight is chicken night. 

For today:

Breakfast
Bowl of 2 packets of instant oatmeal with raisins
Banana
Walmart brand "Orange Early Rise" drink

Mid-morning snack
An orange

Lunch (for this, I went "out to eat")
1/2 a turkey sub at the Publix deli
Cherry Pomegranate Greek Yogurt
Fresh fruit bowl


Dinner
2 baked Chicken breasts
Green beans
Baked potato with light butter and sour cream


For a snack, I'll have a couple yogurts with maple and brown sugar instant oatmeal sprinkled on them. 

Calories grand total: approximately 2,080. 

And this is about what I have been doing for the last 9 1/2 months. 

There you have it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment