Sunday, May 15, 2011

Lunch this time last year

I thought it would be fun to list the nutritional information for a normal lunch I might have last year, before I went into the hospital.

For today's example, I'm using Five Guys Burgers and Fries as an example.  Not to beat up on Five Guys....it just is what it is.

I would usually get the Bacon Cheeseburger and the large fry.  Here are the stats:

Bacon Cheeseburger    920 calories             62 grams of fat                  1,310mg
Large fries                   1,464 calories           71 grams of fat                     213mg
Mayo, Ketchup              115 calories            11 grams of fat                      265mg
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Totals                          2499 calories            144 grams of fat              1,788mg of sodium

*Source: Five Guys website

So there you have it.  And that was just lunch.  That could explain my weight problem.

1 comment: