Friday, July 8, 2011

Today's weigh-in: 355

I weighed today and came in at 355 pounds. I'm very happy with this!

I am only 5 pounds away from being able to weigh on just about any scale, at least the ones with a 350-pound weight limit.  To date, I've been able to lose 222 pounds and am 155 pounds away from my goal of 200. I expect it to take another year to reach my goal.

I don't really look forward to weighing in.  Weight loss is a side effect of what I'm doing, not the ultimate goal on a daily basis. I just want to get and stay healthy.

I say this over and over again, but it bears repeating: if I can do this, anyone can.  What are you waiting for?  Put down the soda, get out of the drive-thru and start living your life. There is something better out there for you, you just have to grab it.

No comments:

Post a Comment