Friday, September 9, 2011

And then there were two

Went to the doctor today and she discontinued another one of my medications. So now I am down to just two prescriptions:


























Diovan 160mg and Coumadin 7.5mg. One is for high blood pressure and the other one is an anti-coagulant ("blood thinner.")

I cannot wait for the day when I don't have to take anything on a regular basis. And that day, while it may be a year away, will be coming!


I post this update not to draw attention to myself, but to give other people who may be taking these types of medications hope.  If you've been told you will have to take that stuff the rest of your life, wrong! You can turn it around.


You can embrace a healthy lifestyle, eat better, lose the weight and throw this garbage away...permanently. (With doctor supervision, of course.)

No comments:

Post a Comment