Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reinventing the Menu

Since I don't eat out in restaurants, except for extremely special occasions, I get all my food at the grocery store.

And boy do I shop for it.  Constantly.  I probably spend more time in the grocery store in a month than people do in a year.  But I have to.

What I'm finding with my eating is that I will eat roughly the same rotation of foods for several months.  And then, one day....the food is no longer satisfying. It doesn't fill me up.  It still tastes good, but it doesn't do it for me anymore.

Time to reinvent the menu.

So lately I have been trying everything, to see if I can add more staples to the rotation. It's a lot of work, but it has to be done.  This lifestyle change has to last forever, so I have to keep things interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment