Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Book You Should Read




Until I write my own, the best book about overeating is "The End of Overeating," written by former FDA Commissioner David Kessler.  It's a book about how and why people overeat.  Reading this book made me realize that people don't overeat because they're weak-willed.  It is because the "food" is scientifically engineered to addict them.  The drugs are salt, sugar, fat and the drug pushers are the restaurant and food industries.

The book has been out a couple years and can be purchased cheap used.  Anyone who doesn't understand why they can't control themselves when it comes to food should read this book.

1 comment:

  1. I'm fairly certain that after my bypass surgery, I gave up overeating for overdrinking (I know that's not a word). I guess those pysch profiles I took beforehand don't ammount to much. Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete