Monday, December 19, 2011

Good Health is the Greatest Gift of All

One of my greatest accomplishments to date has been the improvement in my health.

When I started all of this, I made it a long-term goal of mine to get off all medication I was taking.  I hate taking pills.

I am proud to report I am now down to 2: Diovan 160mg for high blood pressure and Coumadin 7.5mg, a blood thinner.

My high blood pressure meds have been cut 4 times and I am waiting for the final cut.  It looks like it won't be long.  This was a blood pressure reading I took today, 24 hours after last taking my high blood pressure medication:




Oh, and the 48 resting heart rate is not a mistake. That's really what it is.  It was once almost 100.  In the end, all we have is our health. It doesn't matter if you're rich, poor, famous or not...nobody has successfully cheated the reaper.

Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment