Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Diets Don't Work, So Don't Bother

  

Diets are the only product where people blame themselves when it doesn't work.  They are a quick-fix designed to lure people in and steal their hope and take their money.  The weight loss industry is a criminal organization that should be shut down, the money given back to the people that were ripped off and the executives marched away in handcuffs. 

To lose weight properly, you must change your lifestyle.  It will take a long time.  But if you start slowly, make lasting changes and keep an open mind, I know you can do it. 


3 comments:

  1. I just saw your video on Weight Loss Success Stories and had to come over and say hi...wow! You are a amazing and an absolute inspiration. I'm currently in the process of losing just over 100lbs through healthy eating and exercise, and seeing your video reminded me that while its not always easy it is always worth it! Credit to you completely turning your life around, I can't wait to hear more about your success soon!

    Lauren
    alittlelessoflauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100% agree ... too many "magic bullet" diet plans out there. The only way to lose weight and keep it off is by eating a truly healthy, sustainable diet, and exercise. Endless diligence and perseverance is needed for some of us ... My own story is similar to yours, however I was fortunate to have my peak weight around 360 pounds before I had my wake up call. I'm down to 280 pounds with that very difficult last 90 to go. I'm 5 foot 11 and 37. Thank you for this blog and just sharing what you are going through it is very inspirational and I guess comforting to know others are dealing with this and they are succeeding ... its encouraging and helps keep the hope alive.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
    http://expertratedreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete