Sunday, January 8, 2012

Goodbye, Big and Tall Store



















2 years ago, I was too big to shop at the big and tall store.

Now, as of yesterday, I am too small to shop at the big and tall store.  It's a good problem to have.  I went there looking for t-shirts and bought some XL sized ones.  They're a little big, but they'll do for a few months.

And then it dawned on me: that's the smallest size they have.  After that, I will have to go somewhere else.  I used to be so embarrassed that I was too big to shop at the big and tall store...the 6XL shirts were way too small and wouldn't button..they didn't have pants anywhere near big enough.

But now...I can shop anywhere.  Goodbye Big and Tall Store. It's been real!


1 comment:

  1. My husband and I started our journey together December 2010.. his greatest moment was then we donated all the BIG AND TALL store items.. He was able to buy the largest size at Walmart( just don't dry b/c they shrink overnight) and it worked.. So far he has gone from B&T 4XLT to a Walmart XL.. 110lbs gone!
    LOVE the Blog! Very inspiring! I remembered to fill my water bottle for work today b/c I read your entire blog last night! I am down 50 and still going!

    ReplyDelete