Friday, February 3, 2012

A Phone Call From A Legend


Today, out of the blue, I received a call from Richard Simmons.  That's right, the man himself.  The true original and a pioneer of eating right and exercising and promoting a healthy lifestyle.  I couldn't have been more thrilled, it really was an honor to speak with him. 

He had seen my YouTube video and wanted to call me and tell me how much it would inspire others. I hope it does.  If one person sees what I'm doing, watches my videos or reads this blog and changes their life, I will be a happy man. 
Thanks Richard!



1 comment:

  1. That is awesome, and you have inspired more than one person I'm sure. You didn't get me started on my goal to lose weight and run but you are helping me keep at it. So keep up the good work. Also, if you are in Tampa, around May 12th I'd love for you to join me and run the Miles For Moffiett 5K and help raise some money to fight cancer.

    ReplyDelete