Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Eat, Part 1: Breakfast

At long last...here it is...what I eat. I get constant e-mails...tell me what to eat!  OK, people, here it is. I eat this every day for breakfast:

4 servings of Egg Beaters.  No, I don't use any butter or margarine.  Just fresh ground cracked pepper and Mrs. Dash Table Blend.

1 large banana.

Two 24-ounce water bottles flavored with Walmart brand "Orange Early Rise" sugar-free drink mix.

1 bowl of steel cut oats with a small box of raisins added in. I get the frozen two-pack of Maple and Brown Sugar flavored frozen steel cut oats from Trader Joe's, but there are other brands.

2 Morningstar Veggie Sausage Patties.

Total calories: 645.

That's breakfast.

I eat that at 5:30am and that usually keeps me going until my mid-morning snack at about 9am.

What? He eats all that and still loses all that weight?  Shocking!




No comments:

Post a Comment