Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Bridge Run Countdown: Article In The Charleston Post And Courier

Today's Charleston Post and Courier featured an article about me.  My thanks to David Quick for doing a fantastic job  I appreciate the response.

The reason I do things like this and put myself out there is that I want to prove the lie.  I want to prove that people are being lied to:  you do not need life-threatening surgery, pills, patches, shots, potions or any of that other nonsense to lose weight.  I didn't and you don't either.

You might choose to go that route, but you don't need it.  The weight loss industry has brainwashed people into believing they need to exist, but they do not.

All you need is a belief in yourself, persistence, a sidewalk and a grocery store.  Nothing more.  You have to do the work and you have to do it forever.

The Bridge Run is in 11 days...will you be there?








2 comments:

  1. IT'S LIKE THE EBONY AND IVORY OF WEIGHT LOSS. I THINK YOU TWO SHOULD TEAM UP AND DO A REALITY SHOW.."FAT FREE AMERICA."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete