Saturday, March 3, 2012

Robert Needs Help

Right now, shooting around the Internet like a rocket is a video of Robert, a 23-year-old man who is over 600 pounds and asking for help.




Robert is desperate and his video made me choke up.  I remember feeling the exact same way Robert does.  I see the desperation in his eyes, how hopeless he feels.  He feels like he is out of options.

But he isn't.

The answer to Robert's situation is Robert.  All of the gimmicks, diets, scams and pills...none of them are going to help Robert.

And as bad as things are for Robert, it CAN get worse.  Just like our Anonymous friend who wrote in this week to talk about his experiences.  It can always get worse.

The only way Robert is going to lose weight and keep it off is to eat healthier, consume less calories and move his body.

It's going to take a long time.  It's taken me almost 2 years to lose almost 300 pounds.  It will likely take another year to lose the last 100. But that is the answer to Robert's problems.

I have reached out to Robert to see if I can help.


No comments:

Post a Comment