Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Keep Those E-mails Coming

Thanks to everyone who has e-mailed me.  Keep them coming.  I enjoy reading and replying to them all.

A few things:

Many of you begin your e-mails with "you must get a million e-mails..."  This is not the case.  I get quite a few e-mails, especially right after my story runs in the national news.  But not millions or even thousands. Keep writing.

I always get an outpouring of e-mails from people once my story runs or they find me on YouTube.  Many of you have told me your personal stories about your struggles with your weight, which I can definitely relate to.

Many of you tell me you're at the end of your rope, that you know you have to take action with your health and your lifestyle.  I always reply giving some tips, some things to try, trying to answer your call to action.

And then I never hear anything from you again.

It is very easy to sit at your computer and type out an e-mail about how you need to do this and do that.  But you have to actually go do it.  Remember: none of this is easy.  The only way to get started is to get started.

So here are some tips:

Exercise 3 times a week.  Short walks. 15 minutes to start.

Pack your lunch and eat it. Every day.

Grocery shop this week.  Eat actual meals at home.  Stop ordering pizzas and going through the drive-thru.

These are things that are going to get you the results you want. Then e-mail me and tell me about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment