Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weighing in: 269

Something has happened today that hasn't happened in a long time.  For the first time in forever, I have experienced big drops in weight for 2 consecutive weigh-ins. 

3 weeks ago, I weighed and had lost 9 pounds.  Today, I weighed and have lost 7 more. This is very unusual and is not likely to be repeated. 

So what am I doing differently?  I am not sure. I am trying to intensify my workouts, although that just started.  I have been trying to walk more. I have actually been eating *more*, not less.  On some days, I have eaten 3,000 calories. Most days, it's between 2,500 and 2,800. 

But I know this: I'm not changing a thing.  I know that there will be those times I weigh in and won't have lost anything.  It's coming, this can't go on forever. But I will enjoy it while it lasts!

Onward and upward! 


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job and remember it doesn't matter what the scale say it matters how your clothes are fitting. Because I haven't lost anything in a while but my clothes are getting loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be those magical beans you are eating. :)

    ReplyDelete