Thursday, June 14, 2012

I'm Back and I Will Not Be Denied

It's been 2 weeks since I've written a blog post and some of you have sent me e-mails asking me if I am OK.  I appreciate that, thank you.

I am fine.

So what have I been up to?  Well, I have been very, very busy.

As readers of my Facebook page know, my weight loss has plateaued for 5 weeks.  I am working on busting through that plateau, including:

-Tightening up my portions and reducing my caloric intake slightly (still around 2,000 calories)
-I have re-started my bread and butter: long-distance walking.  This is what powers the Bryan Ganey weight loss furnace.  I walked 9 miles last Sunday and am going for more this week.
-Bike riding.  I rode 7 miles last Saturday and am going for more this weekend.

I had a pity party for about 2 minutes when I got off the scale and weighed in at 268 1/2 for the second time in 2 weeks.  It was 269 five weeks ago.  Essentially the same.

I always knew that day would come where I would stop losing weight.  That day is here and it will not last!