Saturday, September 15, 2012

Early To Bed, Early To Rise

Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise."
-Benjamin Franklin

I've heard this said all my life, but in the last 2 years and 3 months, I have realized that it is 100% true.  I simply could not have lost 328 pounds on my own without converting to a daytime schedule. And I will never work any other schedule, ever again.

There is something about going to bed early that instills discipline. Getting up early is refreshing, energizing and puts me in a completely different frame of mind than sleeping until noon does.

In addition, night time promotes all of the demons.  Darkness.  Being alone.  Brightly lit fast food restaurant signs.  Late night pizza delivery.  Endless TV watching.

To anyone considering a lifestyle change, I would absolutely say switching to a day shift as soon as humanly possible is a total must.

5 comments:

  1. I agree 100% even though there are nights I find myself staying up late and playing video games once in awhile but with a 1 year old that is the only time I have to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All. Here Below is the List of Some Best And Cheap Products which provided in Online World. This list is made by me manually, so I just want to share with you Guys. If you guys finding any Anti Aging, Health & Beauty, Skin Care, Teeth Whitening , Weight Loss products. Review of below products are really well. Just click on Below Link.

    List of Trusted, Ever Best and Cheap Health Products

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice post. I wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! blazing fat loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete