Saturday, September 14, 2013

Praise for "Impossible: How I Lost Nearly 400 Pounds Without Surgery"



I've sent out many books to important and influential people, but I was thrilled to receive this note the other day from Richard Simmons:


"I just finished reading your book. All I can say is Wow, wait..let me say that again: Wow! So amazing. I am so proud of you. You are such a leader. You will help to change people's lives. You're a loving and kind man. Your heart is as big as the Grand Canyon. Thank you for sending me your book."


5 comments:

  1. I concur with Richard Simmons. I got my copy last week and couldn't put it down until I finished it (actually I read it in two readings), and I intend to reread it before I pass it on to my daughter. I'm sure my wife got tired of hearing me say, "Bryan Ganey said," but his book as well as his videos are helping keep me motivated in my own weight loss journey, and confirming that I'm on the right track! I just wish I'd had this motivation and knowledge when I was 40 instead of 60 (but I don't think it's too late). Thanks Bryan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With almost one-third of our population obese at this time, it is more important than ever before for many people find some kind of successful diet plan for weight loss. For further details visit my webpage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you obviously have not read Bryan's book. If you had you would not have shamelessly posted a comment that obviously expects people to find a site that sells the type of "weight loss" product the author blasts in his book. Your comment should be removed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, this is nice blog thank a lot for this post.


    HCG Weight Loss

    ReplyDelete