Sunday, September 29, 2013

Welcome Rachael Ray Viewers!

 

Hello! My name is Bryan Ganey, I'm 40 years old and I live in Charleston, South Carolina. Yes, that's me...the guy from Monday's Rachael Ray Show that lost nearly 400 pounds on his own without surgery. I hope American enjoys the weight loss tip I gave on the show. Yes, I really do only weigh once a month. It keeps me from becoming obsessed and keeps my expectations in check. 

Since I began my weight loss journey, I have started a career in motivational speaking and have become an author.  I enjoy "telling it like it is" to anyone who will listen. The facts are the facts: to lose weight and keep it off forever takes a lot of work.  There is no quick fix. 

If you're interested in my story (and I hope you are) check out the site. Find out more about how a regular person lost all that weight in my book, now available from Amazon.com (print version or e-book, your choice.) 


 
You can explore the links along the side of the page and even read my posts going back to the beginning of my journey in 2010.  Also check out my YouTube channel, including my latest inspirational/motivational video about my weight loss journey:




I am also on Facebook! Like my page here.  You can follow me on Twitter, too! I can also be reached via e-mail. 

Also, about the pants I held up while I was on the Rachael Ray Show.  Those are custom-made dress slacks with an 80-inch waist. This is me wearing them back in 2010 and holding them up recently:




Thanks for checking out my site and thanks to the Rachael Ray Show for having me on! 





4 comments:

  1. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. I think regular exercise should accompany quick weight loss diets. Muscle building routines and easy exercise that would keep you away from cardiovascular diseases. Building up lean muscles by doing exercise, your body has the ability to burn calories. This would also not increase your level of hunger as well. Great stuff, just great!
    Weight loss drinks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete