Sunday, February 2, 2014

Bryan Ganey on the Dave Ramsey Show


Tomorrow at 3:30 EST, I will be on the Dave Ramsey Show to talk about losing almost 400 pounds and paying off $60,000 in debt.  Check out the video I made for the show, which is on Dave Ramsey's YouTube Channel.

The show airs at different times in different cities, so check your local listings. You can also listen with the Dave Ramsey Show App on your iPhone or through the iHeartRadio app on the Dave Ramsey Channel.

If you are interested in reading more about my journey and how I did it, check out my book Impossible: How I Lost Nearly 400 Pounds Without Surgery, available as a paperback or e-book from Amazon.com.

3 comments:

  1. Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.garcinia cambogia side effects

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally I’ve found your blog, awesome way of explaining each and everything really. green coffee bean extract reviews

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discover your next holiday destination with Club Mates Cruising. See the crystal blue waters of the Caribbean, the thousand year old glaciers of Alaska or fall in love with the sights of South America.
    http://www.clubmatescruising.com

    ReplyDelete