Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome Dave Ramsey Show Fans!

Thanks to everyone that listened to my segment on the Dave Ramsey Show. I appreciate the response.

Be sure to check out the "Milestones" video I made for the Dave Ramsey Show:



Also, if you're interested in knowing more and are ready to GET FIRED UP to change your life, check out my e-book....now available from Amazon.com for JUST $4.99. If you prefer a book you hold in your hand, it's also available in paperback from Amazon.

You can also contact me directly via e-mail. 

Follow me on Twitter. 

Like my Facebook page!

Remember my friends, we are all BETTER THAN WE DESERVE! 




10 comments:

  1. Hi Bryan, Heard your story on the Dave Ramsey show today 2/3. Congratulations and much luck to you and God Bless!

    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard you on Dave Ramsey and you are an inspiration. Way to go and keep up the good work..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bryan! I saw you on Mr. Dave Ramsey's Youtube Channel. Really inspiring story! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon! blazing fat loss.
    best fat burning exercise.
    fat burning soup diet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to say that I've truly enjoyed surfing around your

    blog posts. In any case I will be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again very soon!
    flax seeds benefits.
    blazing fat loss.
    best fat burning exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just saw your video on Dave's show. Awesome work! You are truly an inspiration. All the best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can lose weight by following some very nice and easy tips. I personally found them very beneficial. If you

    want to have a look at them just click here. .
    apple cider vinegar weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a great video Dave. You are truly an idol for people. Your weight loss story is inseparable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your blogs are easily accessible and quite enlightening so keep doing the amazing work guys.garcinia cambogia side effects

    ReplyDelete