Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hello Dave Ramsey Fans!

I recently found out that the Dave Ramsey Show has been running my video again and featuring it on their webpage.


Thank you for all the e-mails. I appreciate it. It really is possible for a regular person to rise up and take their life back.  Just like we can all get out of debt, we all can lose weight and keep it off when we say out loud: "I HAVE HAD IT!!!"

If you haven't already, please feel free to purchase my book from Amazon.com. It's available as an e-book on any smartphone or tablet for only $4.99. Found out how I lost almost 400 pounds without surgery!

Also, like my Facebook page. And follow me on Twitter.

You can e-mail me as well.  Check out my links and other videos down the side of the page.  You can also go back and read all my blog posts from my weight loss journey...for free! 


3 comments:

  1. weight destroyer program - weight loss : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7k6MT44ORjY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post it really nice
    If you want more information about lose your weight naturally so
    Vise here :- http://www.healthcareherbal.com/weight-loss-fitness.php

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very glad to discover your blog.
    Your blog is really informative and brilliant.
    Quality content and and great tips are here.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete