Sunday, September 14, 2014

Powerful Success Story: Scott

























Starting weight: 356 Pounds
Current weight: 232 Pounds
Total weight loss (124 Pounds)
How long it took: 1 Year (365 days)

What I like about your book:


Tons of stuff. The idea that you need to eat and eat a lot to be successful. That helped because I know I have a huge appetite and was scared on how I was going to satisfy it. You said find every fruit and vegetable you like and eat them all and eat a lot of them. That was a big help as I did do that and it worked great. The idea of only weighing yourself once a month. It’s a great idea. I couldn’t imagine weighing myself every day. I would never want too. But I look forward to it once a month. I think everyone should do it that way. The importance of drinking a lot of water every day. This was hard at first as I was just not used to drinking that much water. But, again, it works. It keeps you filled up much more than you realize.

The main thing I took away from your book when I read it was that it was not going to be easy but it IS possible. And, I was going to do it. I was not going to look back. I was just going to stay on the same path. The thing I love the most about the book is there is no bullsh*t in it. It’s facts. The book destroys the "diet" industry and proves what a scam it is. Most people don’t want to hear the truth but that is what this book is. It’s 100% true, whether people like it or not.


What motivated me specifically:
  
These quotes did:
"I had a thought. When my parents brought me home from the hospital a newborn baby. I weighed 6 pounds and 10 ounces. Now they were taking me back to the hospital, 37 years later, and I weighed over 500 pounds. Boy, I really screwed up. What had I done? I have been given a good life and I wasted it."
"Is the food really worth it?"
"If it’s not forever, it’s not worth doing."
"I don’t care what anyone thinks."
"I don’t believe people are really ever "fat and happy," but they can be content."
"Losing weight" is a short-term goal that will not last by itself."
"I hate to burst anyone’s bubble, but when it comes to sustained weight loss, there is no secret. It’s long, it’s hard, it’s a lot of work. Sometimes I don’t want to do the exercise.  People, it’s hard."
"The only thing that makes you lose weight is taking in less energy that you put out.  It’s an earth-shattering concept that works every time it is applied."

 All of those quotes struck a chord with me.



 What keeps me going:
  
What keeps me going? I just know I’m not going back to what I was. I know I’m staying on the path I’m on. Every time I think about not exercising or going through the drive-through on my way home from somewhere, I think about being at a crossroads. One sign says "death" and the other says "life." Which road would you take? Simple answer. That helps me. But when people ask what my motivation is, I really don’t know what to tell them. I just tell them I made a decision and I’m not going back. It’s that simple.


Things that people trying to lose weight can learn from me:
  
All I can tell anyone reading this who is overweight and unhappy is you can change your life. Believe me, if I read this 2 years ago, I would have rolled my eyes and eaten another Twinkie. But, it’s the truth. You just have to make a decision. You have to decide that you are changing and not going back.  I think people make the mistake of saying I need to lose a set number of pounds. I don’t agree with that. You need to look at it as I need to change for the rest of my life (and start doing it) and then the pounds will start coming off. I’m living proof of it. I was never on a diet in my life. I never exercised, ever. But, I made a decision one year ago and a year later I am 124 pounds lighter. That’s the proof that cannot be denied.


CONGRATULATIONS, SCOTT! Have a success story? Send me an e-mail, along with a before/after picture. 

34 comments:

  1. Way to go Scott! Thanks for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this video. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Pregnancy. This E-book'll suggest you : >>> 3 week diet <<<

      Delete
  2. Nice story shared! Eat 3 apples a day for snacks. plus expect to lose about 2 pounds a month for a limited months. Listen, I'm not even going to go into the facts from Customized Fat Loss Review because to why this functions.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fat reduction which involves a safe, fast rate, like two pounds a week, is rather fair. In five weeks, we may lose ten pounds or twenty pounds inside 10 weeks. Check out more at Venus Factor Review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing....For men the weight margin is more than 100 pounds and for females it is 80 pounds and above. People less than this weight cannot be obese, so obviously they need not have to worry about this surgery. Manipal Hospital provides special medical management techniques and excellent patient support for more information visit Bariatric surgery India

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a really very smart guy! What a beautiful way you have adopted of explaining every aspect of the post. Phen375 Online

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here. In whatever way continue writing.jake hunter 4 minute abs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich genoss das Lesen Sie Ihre Blog-Post. Es hat eine Menge geholfen.
    Wenn möglich, da mehr Wissen kommt dem Weg, ich hoffe, Sie zu aktualisieren könnte, um mehr Informationen mit uns zu teilen. Es ist sehr hilfreich.
    Ich weiß auch von Informationsquellen, die Ihre Leser profitieren könnten, finden Sie Links unten
    Sedumoxal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tired of finding ways to burn down your fats easily? Look no more as the newest and fastest fat buster how to lose weight is finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All thanks to Dr Zadson who helped me loose weight when all effots proved abortive. Am on this blog to help those in need of weight loss get the help you need. Worry no more just contact this great man via eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com and he will help you with a spell, in less than 1 week after i contacted him i lost 15 pounds and ever since i have been having normal meals no more diets and my shape is perfect. What more can i say than a big thank you to DR ZADSON of eduduzadsontemple@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. IBS treatment center in Australia. we tend to conjointly offer effective diet arrange for natural weight loss.http://www.nurturenaturopathy.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. (Great Post)
    Too Stressed about your FAT???
    This is an Amazing Weight Loss & Health Tips E-Book
    Your life can 'Recover'!! I have got the result from this E-Book. I reduced my fat from 220 pound to 180 pound within 3 weeks that is why I'm sharing with You.
    Get this 100% free Weight Loss & Health Tips E-Book, Which will help you to drop the extra fat within 3 weeks. So Download the E-Book......Thanks
    Weight Loss
    Lose Weight Fast
    How To Lose Weight Fast
    Weight Loss Tips

    ReplyDelete
  13. Weight Loss 7 days - Diet Plan
    Thes Best ways to lose weight
    lose 1200-2000 colorie in 7 days
    so easy
    by followind this diet program
    all you need is an ANDROID phone
    Download tha app right now
    Click here

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! That was a great achievement.
    I can't believe, how can it possible within one year????

    Metadrol auto teste

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are actually wonderful some ideas in the blog. You have touched good quality points here.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful blog it is. I've got many great advice from your blog.
    Your blog is extremely brilliant with your quality content.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice Website...
    Hey JOIN now fblikesbot.com and Increase Facebook Likes your profile and websites.
    Increase Facebook Likes and check your website worth worth my websites
    its may be very beneficial for you also really

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have written very well.You have tried to make your blog relevant and informative and you have done it. I've realized that your blog is brilliant when I was reading your post.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  20. Its very hopeful post and many many thanks for your post on weight loss.
    Virginia hypnosis Bruxism

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great blog Fat reduction which involves a safe, fast rate, like two pounds a week, is rather fair. In five weeks Thanks for sharing......

    Weight Loss Surgery Birmingham | Weight loss surgery in Manchester London

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow! That's unbelievable that you have lost 400 pounds! Anybody must be impressive on your history! I also lost 40 pounds following the guidelines of an Ebook from
    Fat Diminisher System Review.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this video. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Pregnancy. This E-book'll suggest you : >>> 3 week diet <<<

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow that is so interesting and it's a great art. thanks
    10 day fast weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am undeniably thankful to you for providing us with this invaluable related information. My spouse and I are easily grateful, quite frankly the documents we needed.
    Japanese-style Ramen

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you so much for your post. This post really help me a lot and I have learnt some new things from your blog. I am bookmark your blog for future visit.
    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  27. I like your post. This post really awesome and very helpful to me. Please keep posting good contents. Thank you.
    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  28. Staying well-hydrated has been taken into consideration one of the keys to wholesome weight loss for years. Here is instant weight loss hydrated juice that works very effectively and instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank u so so so much ... I lose my 1 pound weight in a week with the help of a “Pro Fitness Coach” who helps me free. Get free coach online ProFitnessCoach4u

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article, this post is really amazing.
    rapid weight loss diet

    ReplyDelete