Thursday, November 20, 2014

Training For My Century Ride: Hitting the 72 mile mark

Today I continued to train for my first Century Ride (riding 100 miles on a bicycle.) I was able to achieve 72 miles before I ran out of daylight.

As I was being driven back home after I stopped, It all hit me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that 5 years ago when I weighed almost 600 pounds that I would one day ride my bicycle 72 miles in a single day.

No matter what anyone tells you, you can do anything you put your mind to.


9 comments:

  1. I was on rummage around for the sites related to provide good information, so I came up to your site. Phen375 Online

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this video. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Pregnancy. This E-book'll suggest you : >>> 3 week diet <<<

      Delete
  2. (Great Post)
    Too Stressed about your FAT???
    This is an Amazing Weight Loss & Health Tips E-Book
    Your life can 'Recover'!! I have got the result from this E-Book. I reduced my fat from 220 pound to 180 pound within 3 weeks that is why I'm sharing with You.
    Get this 100% free Weight Loss & Health Tips E-Book, Which will help you to drop the extra fat within 3 weeks. So Download the E-Book......Thanks
    Weight Loss
    Lose Weight Fast
    How To Lose Weight Fast
    Weight Loss Tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's really a nice blog with some great tips and informative post.
    Thank you so much.

    pure cambogia slim

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've read your blog. Your blog is very informative.
    I've also noticed some tips from your articles.

    kimera

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the useful information I would suggest that you learn with this video. Be helpful and get maximum knowledge about the Pregnancy. This E-book'll suggest you : >>> 3 week diet <<<

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Post, very informative and motivating

    ReplyDelete